Lingoda is an online language learning platform where you can take private or group classes at any time of the day. They offer lessons in Spanish, German, French, and English. There are a large number of lessons available for everyone from absolute beginners to more advanced levels. It’s a good option to get the structure of a course with the guidance of a teacher, at an affordable price.
Both the platform and the content itself are easy to use and presented well.
Although there are hundreds of lessons, they could use a bit more variety and you’ll need to study them with a teacher to get much benefit.
It’s an affordable option that gives you access to good teachers and a comprehensive course.
- The flexible hours mean that you can pretty much take a class whenever suits you – whether that’s 3am or 3pm!
- Right from the start, the teachers speak almost entirely in the language that you’re learning.
- There are hundreds of different classes covering different subjects for all levels.
I Don’t Like
- The quality of your class and how much content you cover relies to a large extent on the other students. This also impacts how much time you actually get to speak.
- The lesson materials all look quite similar and there is not much variation between lessons.
There are lots of different plans available whether it matters how many classes you want to take or if you want to do individual or group.
For group classes, it is $399.99 a month, which gives you access to 40 class subscriptions.
For private classes, the plan is $799.99 a month for 40 classes.
There are a lot of smaller plans than these so take a look as to what is interesting to you.
There are also “marathon” plans for three, six, or twelve months that offer lower per-class rates and a chance to earn cashback if you attend 90% of your classes.
It’s an affordable option that gives you access to good teachers and a comprehensive course.Lingoda is an online language learning school where classes take place 24/7 and native speakers teach you either English, French, German or Spanish (depending on what you sign up for). The lessons progress in difficulty following a course and the teachers help you out along the way in both private and group lessons where you’ll be with up to four other people.…