The Language Transfer’s courses approach language learning with what has been coined as “The Thinking Method’. These audio courses serve as a great introduction to the nine languages currently available. They go into lots of depth on how each language works, teaching you all of the main grammar points and giving you the tools needed to learn independently and intuitively. For beginners looking to learn a language, these free courses are an effective and efficient way to start your journey.
Might look a bit basic but the content is very well designed.
The courses don’t follow the traditional learning path but have a lot of depth.
It’s completely free and better than most paid resources.
- Lessons are efficient in that they cover a lot of material in a short amount of time.
- The lessons teach you a mix of grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation each time and so you really come away understanding how the language is formed.
- Mihalis (the founder) presents everything in a very calm and relaxed manner, thoroughly explaining everything as he goes while encouraging the student who answers his questions.
- For each language, the course is created independently and follows its own learning path.
I Don’t Like
- While the content is very good quality, it could maybe do with varying the presentation a bit as there are no exercises, quizzes or work for you to produce.
- The lessons kind of progress in a strange manner as you don’t follow a traditional language learning route, such as starting off with greetings, etc.
- You won’t hear any native speakers on most of the courses and you don’t ever actually hear a conversation.
Completely free, but if you find the courses to be useful, consider making a donation.
When going on the Language Transfer website for the first time, you’re greeted with a simple welcome page that understandably tells you how good it is.…