All Language Resources is looking for someone to take over our YouTube Channel. Mateo, who was previously creating the videos, has had some things come up in life and isn’t available to continue. The videos would primarily be reviews of language learning resources. Our aim is to provide detailed and unbiased information to make it easier for language learners to figure out which resources are worth using.
- Test out language learning resources
- Collaborate with blog writer (who also tested the resource), including filling out notes ahead of time and a Skype call to discuss the resource in question
- Recording and editing videos so that they are not only informative but also entertaining
- Uploading videos and other misc. tasks
- Be available ~10 hours per week.
The ideal candidate would be…
- Passionate about language learning. Ideally, you’d have reached a high-level in multiple languages, with self-study playing an important role.
- Knowledgable about the landscape of language learning resources and have tried multiple apps, courses, podcasts, etc.
- Amazing at creating videos and preferably have some sample videos to show.
If you’re interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘YouTube Channel’. Please also include some info about yourself, links to any videos you’ve created elsewhere, and mentions some language-learning resources you like/dislike and why. Also, please include your salary expectation based on ten hours per week.