Regardless of if you work at a company doing millions of dollars in revenue or if you’re considering trying to create a language learning product, our consulting service can help you…
- Improve your product or idea.
- Avoid wasting time and money building the wrong thing.
- Find new opportunities in the language learning space.
- Help you find competitors and potential collaborators.
- Figure out your differentiator in the market.
- And more.
We’ll help you to be successful in creating good products for language learners.
If you’re interested in discussing it more, please send an email to [email protected]
Request a Review
At All Language Resources, we love hearing about new and exciting resources in the language learning space.
However, this also means that we receive lots of requests from companies to review their products.
Our reviews take an average of 12-20 hours between testing the resource and publishing the review. As such, we don’t have enough time or money to create a full review of every interesting resource we come across.
So, we’re loosely prioritizing which reviews to write and when based on the following criteria (in order of importance)…
- Well-known resources that lots of people have heard of.
- Resources that have an affiliate program and are either somewhat well-known or doing something well.
- Resources that are doing something interesting or that seem promising, even if very few people have heard of them.
- Everyone else.
Important: Having an affiliate program does NOT get you any special treatment in the review process. Our reviewers are independent and free to give their opinion, even if they hate your product.
We will, however, help promote your product in other ways including on-site ads, helping with promotions, via email, and other avenues. That said, we’re not going to promote products that we don’t believe could be a great option for at least some type of language learner.
For more information, please send an email to [email protected]
If you simply want us to be aware of your product, you can let us know about it on our Submit a Resource page.