Italian in Your Pocket – 3.8
The paid, monthly access level was not tested for this mini-review. Based on previews and testimonials, the program appears to be very thorough and well-organized.
Program Features (Monthly Access)
- Downloadable lessons with dialogues
- Synchronized audio (phrases highlighted as dialogue audio plays)
- Progress checks
- Coaching calls with a native speaker (VIP level)
- Access to a private Facebook community (VIP level)
Considerations/Areas for Improvement
- Prices would be high for most casual learners
- 30-day, money-back guarantee offered
- No “try-before-you-buy” options
- No mobile app seems to exist for the program
- Subscribers are given instructions for mobile access
This is obviously a program for serious, dedicated Italian learners. While it’s a greater investment of time and money compared to other Italian courses, it seems well-designed. Its focus on Italian conversation and culture could give it extra value for learners.
The rating is our best guess, but we haven’t yet had the opportunity to fully test and review this resource.